Friday, October 21, 2011

Fab Finds Friday

sorry I left you hangin' yesterday...
baseball practice, concession duty, teacher conference, 
blah blah blah.

Today I have some fun finds for you.  
I hope you enjoy them!

This Ribbons and Bows party from Fanciful Events is just plain gorgeous.  
The colors, the details - so sweet.

Here's just a peek at the party.  
Click to see the entire post.
ps...I LOVE that Suzanne used her daughter's outfit as part of the decor 
(I love the reason even more - I totally relate)

Nikki (a fellow FL gal) put together this adorable party 
for her even more adorable son.  
There are so many cute details.

I think I love the balloon wreath the most :)
Chug-a-chug on over to see more!

And last but not least..
(backstory, Laura competed in a designer's challenge
'green' party with a budget of $100 - 
There were many talented party peeps who submitted parties.
(all of my faves, btw)

Laura's party was the overall winner!!
Check out her take on the 'green' theme.  

 Next week, I plan to share some fun, easy & inexpensive Halloween treats 
(and maybe a few peeks at my party planning).
Have a great weekend!!


Kelli @ RTSM said...

That first picture is gorgeous!

Jade said...

I love the first picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails