Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

Our pumpkin (how it looked the 1st day)


Since our weather has been hot and humid, it now has mold all over. 
Happy Hump Day!


Michelle said...

I can never be totally wordless either!

We have had Hot-Cold-Hot-Cold weather, so not only did our pumpkins go moldy, they also began to shrink and sink in :( BOO!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! said...

Oh no! It looked great that first day!

FrouFrouBritches said...

What a cute pumpkin it....was. My oldest insited on carving her own small pumpkin, including shaving off the skin, andkeeping it in her room. I'm sure it'll be GROSS very, very soon.

Kelli @ RTSM said...

At least you got a picture of it before the mold:) I haven't bought a real pumpkin yet because that happens to us almost every year too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails