Friday, December 9, 2011

Fab Finds Friday (Holiday Parties)

So..today's finds are kinda selfish.  

The lizard will be out of school for 2 weeks around the holidays.  
I'm considering having a 'Winter Fun-derland' playdate 
(since our Little Turkey playdate was a success).  

I've been collecting play date ideas for a while..
here are some of my favorites parties 
(that have given me some FAB ideas)

Paula created this super cute party for her sweet daughter.  
There are so many details, it's hard to choose just one favorite!  
Here's a peek.
(totally going on my 'to make' list)
peguin-shoot27-web-682x1024
click HERE to see the rest of this fun party.


Amanda created this adorable & festive dessert table using some very cute printables.
They are her own design :)
shindig christmas22

The rice krispy treats are my fave!
click HERE to see the entire table and all the details.
As a bonus..Amanda is sharing some Christmas Hershey's Kiss Printables for free


This North Pole Christmas collection is just plain adorable!  
I love the colors, the old school feel and it just looks like FUN!
The hot chocolate bar is on my party 'wish list'
andersruff-north-pole-printable-christmas-party-collections-01-640x535

click HERE to see every last details.


Don't forget to enter the Elmer's giveaway HERE!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails