Monday, December 12, 2011

looking for inspiration..

I have LOTS of other things going on right now..
but that hasn't stopped me from gathering ideas for my big 4-0 coming up in January.

40

We're planning to have my party the same day as Superbowl Sunday.
a '40th Football Fiesta'
I've even created a Fiesta 40th board on Pinterest to save ideas.  
*if you aren't on Pinterest, let me know & I'll send you an invite*

There are a few things I REALLY REALLY want to have...
1. Mexican Food
2. FAB cake/cupcakes

What fun ideas would you include at YOUR party?

4 comments:

Lisa ~ The SweetTalk Shop said...

You need your own special Margarita glass! A Memory Album with lots of photos of you and places friends can write down things you have probably forgotten but are seared into their memories.

Jodee Leader said...

A pinata and the Margarita Man! HA HA HA!

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

A bunch of us turned 40 this year and I gotta tell ya, we laughed our buns off looking through our baby books. The clothes, the hair cuts, oh my goodness, To.Much. FUN!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

Now that sounds like fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails