Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fab Finds Friday (NYE inspiration)

I can't believe this will be my last post in 2011!!  
Where has this year gone?  

Today's finds are all about New Year's Eve...and last minute party ideas.  
Whether your celebration is HUGE or low-key (like ours), 
I hope you find a little inspiration today.  

Plus I'm sharing my own little NYE kit :)
DSCN6613



If you're still looking for decorations, Piggy Bank Parties has 3 great collections!! 
nyepiggybankparty

They are a deal, only $5.00!! 
If you're not stalking Oink! The Blog of Piggy Bank Parties...you really should be!  
It's one of my FAVES!



Looking for a fun, festive dessert?  
These New Year's Eve Midnight cupcake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen are perfect!
nyecupcakes

How adorable are these?
Click here for the recipe & instructions.



Looking for something fun to do with the kids? 
Mique of 30 handmade days is sharing this great resolution activity printable
new_year_resolution

Click here to get yours.
I've already printed some for our NYE!



Another great activity for the kids comes from The Idea Room.   
new-years-eve-countdown-bags-4wm_thumb
 
Click here for the instructions (and free printables) along with Amy's activity ideas.


Here's my contribution.  
A NYE kit for the kids.
DSCN6614
Borrowing this idea from One Charming Party.  
I got a few aluminum pans w/lids from Dollar Tree.  
The graphic is from Graphics Fairy - enlarged to (sorta) fit the pan.*  
You could use any color paper and hand draw a clock too :)  

I'm filling the pan with candy, noise makers, masks & 
anything else that will keep the kids entertained. 
DSCN6609

If you wanted, you could add clock hands and have the kids countdown to midnight.  
Lots of ways to use this simple NYE kit.


I wish you all a very very Happy New Year!!
 

2 comments:

Heather - Chickabug said...

Great round-up!! I love the resolutions printable page - I wish I'd thought of it first ; )

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

I'm back! Did you miss me? hee hee. So nice to get caught up with all the blogs I follow. LOVE your idea of filling the Dollar Store tins with NYE goodies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails