Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FranklinCovey planner winners....

I hope you are all having a great start to 2012!  
It's finally COLD here in Florida!!!  
I know, I know..cold to me is mild to others :)

wireplanner

The 2 winners of the FranklinCover wire planners are

mommywilson who said
 Here is what I am doing for 2012! http://www.mysimplerlife.com/2012/Decluttercalendar2012.pdf This is someone elses creation, but I am going to follow it. Simple tasks each day. Not overwhelming!

and
susan who said
You are an inspiration for helping me get organized and simplify my life. I love your blog. 2012 will be a better year for me because of you. I would love to win the franklin planner....use one years ago and would definitely benefit again from using one.

Congrats!!
Send me your address & I'll get your planners out ASAP!!!

More fun things coming up this year!  
A new blog design, more giveaways..and lots lots more!!

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

mommywilson said...

Yay! Thank you. So excited to get the planner! Just emailed you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails