Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation week - an oldie but a goodie

This is the idea I used last year for the lizard's pre-school teachers. 
 It was cute then and it's still cute today!  
I used these for Valentine gifts last year but I will be using them 
this week for Teacher Appreciation.
 
The girls at eighteen 25 shared this great freebie.  Last year, I added it to a take-out box. 
 I added some candy and paper fortune cookies I made.
The teachers really enjoyed it.
DSCN2184

Last night, I picked up an extra take out box from Pei Wei, 
along with a gift card to give as a gift.  
I'll be adding the cute tag & it will make a great way to present the gift to his teacher.

In case you don't have take-out boxes, 
I found this great free template from designs by Megan Turnidge
and here's the link to the 'fortunate' tags.

If you want to make some paper fortune cookies, here's a great tutorial.


Have a great Tuesday!!


2 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Loving this idea Staci! Yep Yep Yep!! CUTE!

FrouFrouBritches said...

I love that!!! So cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails