Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week (sweet gift & freebie)

This week is Teacher Appreciation week at the lizard's school.  
We were given a theme for each day.
I shared 2 ideas on my Facebook page over the weekend.  

Today I wanted to share my idea for 'teachers are sweet' day.

A while back I found this cute container with scoop at Michaels 
(btw, they still had them yesterday).  
I added some m&m's*  {any candy this size would work}.  

Then I made a clever little tag to go with the gift.
(I used a pattern print from Sprik Space)
"here's the SCOOP, you're a sweet teacher".  

Corny?  maybe, but it gets the job done :)

Here's the link to the tags in case you want to use them.
Have a great Monday!!  I'll share another easy gift idea tomorrow! 

Skip To My Lou


Kelli @ RTSM said...

Staci that is so cute! I send some cute lollipops to my boys teacher today with a note that said Thanks for being sweet!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Love this Idea!!! Great one! And thank you for the link for the tags! Awesome Staci!

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...


This is super cute and copy cat worhty! I'm visiting from the Made by You linky party. I would love if you stopped by my blog.

Thanks for sharing,

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it! What a super cute tag too. You're too smart!

Jodee said...

Love, love, love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Here is the post from our Teacher Appreciation Week:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails